Benefits of membership include:
- An extensive Outdoor Arts network of over 290 professionals working in the UK, Ireland and beyond. As a networking organisation, one of OutdoorArtsUK’s key functions is putting members together for advice, support and to develop opportunities.
- The exclusive Member Bulletin, circulating a really thorough and useful round-up of news from the sector, with funding, commissioning and employment opportunities. And sometimes a bit of gossip.
- International Professional Development – we offer the opportunity to apply for subsidised places – exclusively for members – to attend international festivals, conferences and events. Recently OutdoorArtsUK supported four members to attend the Fresh Street #2 Conference in Portugal and seven members to attend FiraTarrega in Spain.
- Access to the National Outdoor Arts Conference, substantially reduced member delegate fees, including exclusive Early Bird rates, and priority booking. A hugely productive, creative and enjoyable coming together of the sector every two years.
- Reduced Priced Training, Outdoor Arts UK members can book at reduced rates on the excellent ITC training programme.
- On the Road Meetings, connect with local programmers and practitioners, and discuss priorities for the coming year. A really good chance to develop a specific local network.
- Nuts and Bolts Sessions, free to members, on specific themes including practical advice on production, health and safety, marketing and bookings, as well as events on audience development, tax relief, investment & licensing. The useful nuts-and-bolts of working in Outdoor Arts.
- Outdoor Arts Guidance Toolkits, free to members, guidance documents on various subjects including fundraising, access, crane working, police charging and health & safety.
- Promotional Opportunities, through the OutdoorArtsUK social media campaigns, the general monthly Outdoor Arts newsletter and online events directories. We turn to our membership for case studies in our publications, guidance documents, toolkits and national and international presentations.
- Outdoor Arts specific guidance via our consultancy relationships on health & safety (David Bilton), access (Attitude is Everything) & sustainability (Julie’s Bicycle).
- General member guidance, when we’re travelling or just in the office, we love to sit down with our members for a chat, a bit of light mentoring, steering and making connections and offering general advice on their work. Just drop us a line to set up a meeting.
We’re always interested in hearing from our members about what else they would like us to investigate, so please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join, click the ‘Join Now’ button above (if you require a physical copy of the application form, please contact us direct).
There are four rates for annual membership: small, medium, large and extra large. Please see the table below for which definition fits you best.
We aim for membership to be as accessible as possible; it is important to us that all Outdoor Arts professionals feel they can take advantage of OutdoorArtsUK representation and services, no matter what stage they are at in their career.
Membership runs from the date of payment and is renewed on an annual basis.
If you have any questions, please email us email@example.com or call 020 7388 9767JOIN NOW