Inspirational Women back to listing
We’re celebrating International Women’s Day with the launch of our new video series ‘Inspirational Women in Outdoor Arts’.
The first two episodes are released today, featuring the choreographer Jeanefer Jean-Charles talk about working at an Olympic scale and the Director of Artichoke, Helen Marriage discussing elephantine interventions. Two brilliant women – and a great watch…
The release schedule is as follows:
• 8 Mar: Jeanefer Jean-Charles (Jeanefer Jean-Charles)
• 8 Mar: Helen Marriage (Artichoke)
• 13 Mar Charmaine Childs (Strong Lady Productions)
• 15 Mar Mira Kaushik (Akademi)
• 20 Mar Abi Collins (Abigail Abi Collins)
• 22 Mar Angie Dight (Mischief La-Bas: Performance Company)
• 25 Mar Vicki Amedume (Upswing Aerial)
• 27 Mar Ali Williams (Ali Williams)
Each of the interviews has been neatly trimmed into a short five minute highlight version and you can also view the entire interview on our channel.
Head over to our YouTube page to take a look and subscribe…