XTRAX Pitching in Stockton & Hull back to listing
As part of XTRAX’s SIRF and Freedom Festival showcases, they are offering artists the chance to pitch new projects to UK and international promoters.
SIRF: Sat 3 Aug | Stockton-On-Tees
Freedom Festival: Sat 31 Aug | Hull
XTRAX Shorts is an impactful brand of artists presentations. It helps get new projects booked or commissioned. Projects featuring in past editions include Doctor! Doctor!! by Safetycatch Theatre; Fantabulosa!by Tickertape Parade; Celestial Sound Cloud by Pif-Paf; Klankaphonumby APUS Productions, and Scalped by Initiative.dkf.
Here’s what XTRAX are looking for:
- We’re looking for artists and companies that can give imaginative pitches about outdoor projects in development to an audience of UK and international festival and event representatives, producers, and others working in the sector.
- We want to show a diverse range of new work that will tour in 2020.
- We will consider proposals for large-scale work, our audience tends to be especially interested in small to mid-scale pieces.
- Pitches are to be delivered in person and in English to showcase delegates; so presenters need to be able to speak clearly and concisely about their show or idea
- Presentations should be supported by visual aids. We invite you to be creative in your approach to the presentation
- Presentations that are no longer than 5 minutes in total
APPLY NOW – Deadline: Mon 8 Jul 5pm