Time to Make Xtrax… back to listing
Free registration is now open for delegates for the 2016 edition of the XTRAX annual Street Arts Showcase, in London, 24-26 June, during the Greenwich+Docklands International Festival, bringing together arts professionals for a relaxed weekend of networking, pitching sessions, alongside GDIF’s programme of Outdoor Arts and circus from UK and international performers.
Confirmed companies for 2016 include Motionhouse & NoFit State Circus, New Art Club, Circus Geeks X PanGottic, Joli Vyann and Les Enfants Terribles, all from this year’s Without Walls programme, as well as Circus Katoen, Whalley Range All Stars and D’Irque & Fien.
Professional events include:
- An International Marketplace on Friday 24 June featuring 50+ artists, festivals and organisations from the field of Street Arts from across the globe (ISAN will most definitely be there!)
- Pitching sessions from artists about new work in development
- International Focus and Spotlight Events
- Networking opportunities with leading festivals, development organisations and artists from the UK, Europe and beyond
- Receptions and networking meetings