OutdoorArtsUK Online back to listing
We’d like to introduce you to OutdoorArtsUK Online – our response to the shifts we have all had to take as a result of COVID-19. OutdoorArtsUK Online is a developing series of initiatives devised to support the sector during this time, keep us connected and keep you up to date with the latest news.
We don’t know how long we’ll have to work like this – but we do know that the outdoor sector is resilient and adaptable. You can stay up to date with our online activity here in the coming weeks and months.
To kick off OutdoorArtsUK Online – we’re starting weekly drop-in sessions and 1-2-1s to stay connected and keep conversations going.
- Each Friday at 4pm we will host a ‘Weekly Online Drop-In’ via Zoom – think of it as a sort of sector get together minus the nibbles and drink (but feel free to bring your own).
- The first couple will be an opportunity for us to say hello and establish the best way to use these sessions moving forward. We envisage these sessions as a place where we can reconnect as a community and focus on specific topics or react to the week’s events – as time moves on we will invite guests and focus on specific topics. If you’d like to suggest a topic or a guest, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next meeting:
- Topic: Outdoor Arts Weekly Drop-In
- Time: Apr 9, 2020 04:00 PM London
We will share details of how to join this Zoom shortly.
(As Fri 10 is Good Friday, we will move the next one to Thu 9 Apr at 4 pm)
- In order to support the Outdoor Arts sector, we are offering weekly 1-2-1 sessions via Zoom every Thursday with a member of the OutdoorArtsUK team.
- The sessions can be used to discuss anything which you may find useful, share an idea, seek advice or just have a chat.
- The first two weeks (2 & 9 Apr) of the 1-2-1s will be with Angus MacKechnie, our Executive Director.
- You can sign up for a slot here – we will release future slots weekly and keep you up to date on social media when more become available.
- When you pick a 30min time slot we will email to confirm and send you your Zoom link.
- Use the Zoom link provided to attend your given time slot (you may need to download Zoom in advance).
Book now: OAUK Online 1-2-1’s