Our next webinar: full line up back to listing
- Vicki Amedume (Artistic Director, Upswing)
- Sarah Bird (Co-director, Wild Rumpus)
- Ajay Chhabra (Co-artistic Director, Nutkhut)
- Dan Lake (Freelance Production & Event Management)
- Ray Lee (Artistic Director, Invisible Forces)
- Angus MacKechnie (Executive Director, OutdoorArtsUK)
- Matt Pang (Pangottic)
- Lorna Rees (Artistic Director, Gobbledegook Theatre)
#GettingBackOutdoors Webinar 2
for Artists, Production Teams & Producers
28 Aug 10am-11.30am
In the current Covid-19 situation – and amidst ongoing guidance about returning to performance and cultural activity – many artists, producers and companies are considering presenting their work outdoors. If you are wondering how to take your work and develop or adapt it for open-air environments, we will offer some guidance, examples and considerations.
If you are an artist or company working in circus, dance, cabaret, theatre, comedy or any other discipline or if you work on the production side, we will try and help you find a way to move from indoor to outdoor performance.
- Outdoor Arts
A brief overview of the sector infrastructure
- Why work outdoors?
Taking your work outdoors in the current situation
- What do audiences want?
Indigo OAUK Covid-19 audience survey evidence
- Working outdoors:
Creative choices in outdoor environments
Production management for outdoor performance
C-19 specific rehearsals and performance
C-19 specific production management
C-19 Risk Assessments
- Examples and case studies