Ideas Summit Applications Open! back to listing
Deadline: Mon 14 Oct 12noon
- Present your new performance ideas to the Outdoor Arts Conference delegates – with a focus on community and audience engagement.
- Ideas can be at a very early stage, this is your chance to find collaborators or commissioners.
- We are offering presenting artists a hotel room (single or twin) on 27 Nov and a total of £100 per artist / company towards travel costs and expenses.
- The Ideas Summit will begin at 15:00 at Fargo Village in Coventry; each pitch will be a speedy and strictly-timed 3 MINUTES! You can use the time as you wish, and guidance notes will be sent to successful applicants. You’ll be able to sort tech in advance and then lunch will be served at 13.30. After the pitching session, you will be able to meet the delegates and share more information in the IDEAS SUMMIT MARKETPLACE.
IDEAS SUMMIT PITCHES – apply HERE
- The selection will be made by OutdoorArtsUK and we will be aiming to have a strong regional spread, as well as local representation from Coventry, a variety of art forms, including both established and emerging artists. Ideas can be at a very early stage, this is your chance to find collaborators or commissioners.
- You’ll be very welcome to attend the other events in ‘One Small Step’ – you can register via Brown Paper Tickets.