#OutdoorArts social media campaign
OutdoorArtsUK worked on an advocacy campaign to promote the UK’s Outdoor Arts in partnership with the Outdoor Arts Catalyst Consortium.
The legacy of the campaign is a clearly defined social media presence, providing thorough and comprehensive listings and information on the work of the Outdoor Arts sector across the UK for both professionals and the general public, encouraging the work to flourish, raising the profile of festivals, companies and artists and attracting new sources of funding.
- Follow on Twitter @OutdoorArtsUK
- Use the hashtag #OutdoorArts
- Keep us up to date with your events and performances email@example.com
- Use our key facts & figures to enhance your case
- Download the Outdoor Arts Campaign Logos below and add them to your website, social media platforms and marketing collateral:
The Outdoor Arts Catalyst Consortium was made up of six Outdoor Arts organisations with diverse specialisms:
The work was supported by Arts Council England, Arts Catalyst, strategic managed funds.