COVID-19: OutdoorArtsUK Online
We’d like to introduce you to OutdoorArtsUK Online – our response to the shifts we have all had to take as a result of COVID-19. OutdoorArtsUK Online is a developing series of initiatives devised to support the sector during this time, keep us connected and keep you up to date with the latest news.
We don’t know how long we’ll have to work like this – but we do know that the outdoor sector is resilient and adaptable. You can stay up to date with our online activity here in the coming weeks and months.
We’ll update this page with all of our latest online activity & news:
- Each Friday at 4pm we will host a ‘Weekly Online Drop-In’ via Zoom – think of it as a sort of sector get together minus the nibbles and drink (but feel free to bring your own).
- We envisage these sessions as a place where we can reconnect as a community and focus on specific topics or react to the week’s events – as time moves on we will invite guests and focus on specific topics. If you’d like to suggest a topic or a guest, email us at email@example.com
- We will share the link to the Zoom each week via the newsletter.
- If you want to invite someone to the meeting in the future, please ask them to sign up to the mailing list here.
- In order to support the Outdoor Arts sector, we are offering weekly 1-2-1 sessions via Zoom every Thursday with a member of the OutdoorArtsUK team.
- The sessions can be used to discuss anything which you may find useful, share an idea, seek advice or just have a chat.
- When you pick a 30min time slot we will email to confirm and send you your Zoom link.
- Use the Zoom link provided to attend your given time slot (you may need to download Zoom in advance).
Book now: OAUK Online 1-2-1’s
As part of OutdoorArtsUK Online, we want to help connect & support the sector during the lockdown situation & celebrate the brilliant people in our diverse sector. Each week we shine the digital spotlight on one of our members and curate a YouTube playlist to highlight their amazing work for you viewing pleasure (from the comfort of your sofa of course!)