Ideas Summit 2017
The Outdoor Arts Ideas Summit 2017 was held in Milton Keynes 28 Nov 2017, in partnership with Festive Road as part of the OutdoorArtsUK Conference: Making Waves – Critical Mass 2017.
A number of artists and companies pitched their new ideas or shows.
For your guide to some amazing outdoor work and to check out their plans, propositions and possibilities, download the Ideas Summit brochure:
Please note that these pitches and proposals were made at early stages in development and reflect the status of the project at the time. Some of the assumptions about cost, staffing and practicalities will have changed as the work evolved and the prices will have changed due to inflation and more accurate details. Ensure you contact the companies directly before making any suppositions about the work.
The artists and companies are:
- Autin Dance Theatre – Dystopia
- Bash Street Theatre – Beside the Seaside!
- The Bicycle Ballet Co – The Bicycle Ballet Ballet
- The Chipolatas – The Future of Things Past
- Citrus Arts – Shipwrecks – Receivers of The Wreck
- Enter Edem – Tao Tales: The Conjurer and the Moon
- The Fabularium – Tilting at Windmills
- Fidget Feet – Hip H’Opera
- Full House Theatre – Day Dreamers/ Houghton Regis Hullabaloo
- Metro-Boulot-Dodo – One Giant Leap
- Mimbre – Pure Acro Trio
- Mufti Games – Fergusons Gang
- Nina von der Werth & Co – Commuter Love
- PanGottic –Fluke
- Pif-Paf –The Celestial Sound Cloud (Universe)
- Puppets with Guts – Horizon
- Rag and Bone – Tatterdemalion
- Robby Graham & GDIF – Beautiful Thing (An Urban Fairytale)
- Sevesfeathers – (im)Balances
- Taking Flight Theatre – What shall we do with this Foley Trolley?
- Talking Birds – The Female Warrior
- Tangled Feet – Public Private
- Travelling Light Circus – The Infinite Box of Forever
- Walk the Plank – Inferno: The After party
- Wet Picnic – Meat
- Wired Aerial Theatre – The Wave